5 reasons we’re excited for Disabled Access Day
It's now just two months until Disabled Access Day and we are so eager to kick start the activities and events on Saturday 16th March 2019! If you've been watching closely, you'll have noticed the stirrings on Twitter and final calls for events as we get ready to announce the event line-up at the beginning of February. So, without further ado, here are five reasons we can't wait for Disabled Access Day 2019!
1. We're ready to try something new! Disabled Access Day is all about #YouAndSomewhereNew and we're excited to get (a little) out of our comfort zones!
2. We're looking forward to reading your reviews! Disabled Access Day is a good opportunity to add new reviews to Euan's Guide and make it easier for disabled people to find great places to go.
3. We're curious about the event line-up! It's not just disabled people trying something new on Disabled Access Day, it's a chance for visitor attractions and public places to stretch their boundaries and introduce something different to their everyday!
4. We're all for Changing Places and can't wait to see the photos, discussions and buzz around these necessary facilities.
5. We're excited to see what you get up to! What will you share with us on the day?