Disabled Access Day 2017
On Disabled Access Day, March 10-12, we are highlighting our commitment to ensure IWM Duxford is accessible to all visitors.
- Full details in the PDF ‘Access For All’ on the Visit Us/Accessibility page of our website, including:
- Braille, tactile and large print information and maps
- Wheelchairs for loan
- 19 designated parking bays for blue badge holders
- Accessible toilets throughout the site
- Assistance dogs welcome. Please note, no dogs except assistance dogs
- Audio guides to AirSpace and the Historic Duxford exhibition for blind and partially sighted visitors, available free of charge. Audio description on the Historic Duxford trail
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpretation and subtitles on many films
- Induction loops and transcript booklets for most exhibits with audio
- Wheelchairs, Braille and large print packs, and audio guides can be reserved subject to availability by telephoning 01223 499363 or contacting us at the link below.
- All of our front of house staff receive training in disability awareness. If you have any queries, or need any assistance, please ask. We will be more than happy to help you. If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Contact us using the link below: