Disabled Access Day 2017
On Disabled Access Day, March 10-12, we are highlighting our commitment to ensure Churchill War Rooms is accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability.
- Concessionary admission to disabled visitors and free admission for one assisting companion
- If you have mobility issues we recommend you make your way to our front entrance via Birdcage Walk by St James Park. Once inside, the historic Churchill War Rooms is wheelchair accessible throughout.
- A lift to the basement level. Mobility accessible toilets
- Two manual wheelchairs available.
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- For the hearing impaired, an earpiece is available for the hand-held audio guide, or you can have a copy of the sound guide transcript
- All of our Front of House staff receive training in disability awareness. If you have any queries please call 020 7766 0120 or ask a member of staff. You can contact us by textphone on 020 7839 4906 if you have hearing difficulties. If you have any feedback or questions we would love to hear from you. Contact us using the link below: